Life has become "life" here- almost to the point where I have to pinch myself and remember "I live in England!". God has been teaching me a lot about my role in His kingdom as a woman and I've been wrestling with how I want to apply this into my life. In less than a month, I will fly home walk across the stage to become an official graduate of the University of Georgia. I will be living for the first time in my life as a "big kid"!! I know people will ask me- "what's next??!?" (how does one top England?) and I've even wondered that myself, but God has made it very clear that today is the only day I can live in. He still owns tomorrow and if I'm always worrying about what's next, I may start forgetting to live where I am, in this moment. I know that where ever I am- it's big opportunity to serve the Lord.
Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-5
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Life Keeps On!
Life has become "life" here- almost to the point where I have to pinch myself and remember "I live in England!". God has been teaching me a lot about my role in His kingdom as a woman and I've been wrestling with how I want to apply this into my life. In less than a month, I will fly home walk across the stage to become an official graduate of the University of Georgia. I will be living for the first time in my life as a "big kid"!! I know people will ask me- "what's next??!?" (how does one top England?) and I've even wondered that myself, but God has made it very clear that today is the only day I can live in. He still owns tomorrow and if I'm always worrying about what's next, I may start forgetting to live where I am, in this moment. I know that where ever I am- it's big opportunity to serve the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment