Friday, July 15, 2011

Gratitude Challenge- Day 4


Well, I am glad today is finally over. My day started with a flat tire- in the midst of a down pour. After arriving soaking wet at work an hour later I sat down and stared at spreadsheets for the rest of the day.

So today was harder to see things I am thankful for but don't worry... I have plenty to be thankful for.

So here's the list

I am thankful for-

1. My northface rain jacket. It was very useful in the torrential downpours this morning.

2. New friends at work. Today I got to know one of my co-workers a little better and we realized we have a lot in common

3. Harry Potter fans- and their willingness to dress up for the movie premiere
(This is my roommate Julie- she's probably going to kill me for posting this pic
but it makes me sooooo happy. She is professor Snape.)

4. Sweet friends to watch a movie with since we didn't get tickets to see the premiere of Harry Potter 7 Part 2

5. Exciting weekend plans that are keepin' me going.

I can not wait for this weekend! I get to see many of my favorite people and for that I am pre-thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment